Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Comments

Please leave your comments! Jill brought my attention to the fact that I wasn't allowing comments! Please please I would love to hear what you think!

4 comments:

  1. I'm kind of intimidated that I have my own label. I'll have to watch what I say more than usual.

    ;) Thanks for allowing comments.

    You'll have to come over sometime when the kids are asleep and I'll show you more about the links I sent. Give me a call and let me know what would work best for you.

    p.s. thanks for coming over today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you started a blog. It's always fun to see what others are doing. I wish we could get to the temple more often...it's an hour and a half away, and it's hard to find babysitting. I bet it's so fun to be temple workers! I actually worked (payed job) in the temple cafeteria when I was just home from HK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, okay. I'll start commenting. :)

    We started missing you guys as soon as we left for the Vegas Airport. It was really nice seeing you.

    I checked out the website you forwarded. Good stuff. I can use all the help I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan, I am glad to see you in the blogging world sharing your blessings! I keep hearing how wonderful your wheat demonstration was at super saturday. I am so sad I could not be there. I need to learn from your skills. Maybe you can pull me aside one day and fill me in. Good luck with the blog.

    ReplyDelete