To arrive at the place where we began, and to know it for the first time.
I know! It seems like that happens so often in married student wards. And that picture is so cute, by the way!
"Sad to be all alone in the world..."Don't worry. You are so very invited to come visit anytime.
welcome to the blogging world and thanks so much for inviting me in! I loved reading your posts. !! =) Hope all is well! It sounds like they are!Brittany *H' Brown
I know! It seems like that happens so often in married student wards. And that picture is so cute, by the way!
ReplyDelete"Sad to be all alone in the world..."
ReplyDeleteDon't worry. You are so very invited to come visit anytime.
welcome to the blogging world and thanks so much for inviting me in! I loved reading your posts. !! =) Hope all is well! It sounds like they are!
ReplyDeleteBrittany *H' Brown