Megan, hey this is Ester Israelsen! Andrew told me he ran into you awhile ago! Congrats on your little guy, he is SO cute! I was reading your past posts and noticed your post about having to check on him only once before he fell asleep for his nap. We are trying to get our girls on a good sleeping schedule and just wanted to know what you did with him? Email me please! aeisraelsen@gmail.com
WoW, what a cute! I mean it, he is so big, talking, and what a smile.
ReplyDeleteCute. I can't wait for the squeals and smiles :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute & getting so big!
ReplyDeleteMegan, hey this is Ester Israelsen! Andrew told me he ran into you awhile ago! Congrats on your little guy, he is SO cute! I was reading your past posts and noticed your post about having to check on him only once before he fell asleep for his nap. We are trying to get our girls on a good sleeping schedule and just wanted to know what you did with him? Email me please! aeisraelsen@gmail.com
ReplyDelete