Thursday, September 6, 2012

The post you've all been waiting for....

Well, I seriously doubt that anyone has been waiting for it. And several people might even been surprised by it. We are expecting another little one some time the beginning of next year!

 How far along are you?
Somewhere around 13 weeks.

So where does that put your due date?
We are going to have a little fun with the EDD this time. We are believers in the "due month" and the "baby will come when he/she is ready" philosophy. So check out the nifty countdown widget on the right sidebar. Now reload the page. Little trick of the mind? Not exactly, actually a little JavaScript and an algorithm cooked up by some friends of ours (Thanks Noel).

Are you having a boy or girl?
Again, we will NOT find out if another little boy or a little girl will be joining our family until the moment of birth.

Will you plan to have the baby at home again with a midwife?
ABSOLUTELY! We had a wonderful experience at home (less wonderful at the hosp, but we have a healthy baby blah blah blah)  and are excited for the whole process. We love and trust our midwife very much and would be happy to tell you more about her if you are interested. We may even have a birth pool in the bedroom. Whoop-ee!

Do you have names picked out?
For a girl yes, but I don't want to mention it here as I would like it to be a surprise to the namesake if possible. For a boy..well no. I used the name I wanted for little man so suggestions will be considered.

How are you feeling?
MUCH better than last time. Less puking, more energy. THANK GOODNESS, with a toddler around I can use it.

How far apart will your kids be?
Depending on his/her birthday, they should be about 22 months apart. Not planned, no complaints, only gratitude.

Wish us luck!

12 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats to you both!! That's so exciting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congrats to you both!! That's so exciting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I don't know why it posted twice, I guess I'm doubly excited for you guys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! I am happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I know how great it is to find out that the first pregnancy wasn't a fluke.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. The second one was easier than the first, your body must know what to do now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually have been waiting :) Congrats! I'm glad the timer started working for you! 22 months apart has worked well for us. Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Happy February birth month! It's a great month to be born in, so says our Miss A. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well good luck then, but congratulations mostly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are all very excited for you guys. We hope that all goes well with your pregnancy and we look forward to seeing you guys at Thanksgiving time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm excited!!! Can't wait to find out what day the newest little family will bless us and what he or she is. It's ALWAYS fun to seem mums and dads tell me, "SHE'S A GIRL" or "HE'S A BOY!!!"

    Shall we go for a swim? xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. selamat! My kids are 21/22 months apart and they're best friends. Probably the best at fighting too as well...:)
    I'm excited for your little family!

    ReplyDelete