Saturday, January 19, 2013

Some recent thoughts

:-) Had a sweet moment with little man the other day-looking through my mission pictures he was so excited to point out "Mama! Mama!" 
There was a time I thought I'd never have kids to show my pics. So sweet to have someone to share my blessings with.

:-* Watching a super cute movie, Rio. Loved the line, "we're chained together birds". Even though they are different, want different things, and disagree, they've made the choice to be together so they work it out.

O:-) A FB friend who lives in LA, is in a band and some movies, posted a pic of their year-old son. The caption came up before the photo and read, "the most important thing we could teach him". I expected him to be riding a motorcycle, or wearing sunglasses, but, no, he was praying. Melted my heart and I grew in respect for this little family declaring their faith in God.

=-O The next time you'll hear from me will probably not be until this new little one makes its appearance. Would love some prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing - I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what a cute mom you are. You're definitely a good example for Joshua.

    Janet, your mom.

    ReplyDelete