Monday, March 16, 2009

Fotos de ELM

Here's just some fun pictures from the last few months I wanted to share . . .

Ethan and I at Yellowstone over Spring Break with my parents:
(I feel like we haven't had a good picture of us in a really long time , so I was so happy when I saw this! E's SO handsome...)

Snake...Lizard...Dino?
(I don't know what to call it but it's at a park in St. George)

"THE CAKE"
(Ethan has made this for two consecutive years on my birthday. It's 32 layers of chocolate crepes with Nutella cream and glazed in chocolate.......mmmmmmmmmm)

Step 1 of Pan de Epi: Make pretty lines of cornmeal.
Step 2: Flour and cut the rolls.3: Bake and partake.2 Deer under the trees in our backyard
Empty bobbins: Evidence of an organized craft roomReady for action!

Homemade Bagels
(See here for the recipe)
My lovely models from Bridal Faire Dec '08
Yummy Pizza Dough(recipe here)

A new Cinnamon Roll Recipe
(I don't know which recipe....)

Reorganized/Redecorated Front Room
"Dining Room" within the Living RoomReorganized/Redecorated Office
That's it!

4 comments:

  1. Holy moley. You people have been busy getting tons of stuff done/visited! Thanks for the visit! Ari kept asking if you were going to come take a really good nap in that room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you stay busy. Your spring break looks so cold! Aren't you suppose to go somewhere warm? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy! When did you get all this decorating, baking done between classes, homework, work, church callings . . . whew

    Your home looks lovely! And the recipes look scrumptious! It makes me hungry - and we just had dinner!

    Love
    Mom O
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pics - I didn't even know you guys went to yellowstone for spring break! Good luck with the last few weeks of school - we're almost done!

    ReplyDelete