Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween

Our friend Colby had a Harry Potter Halloween party this year. He assigned people to be different characters. We had chocolate frogs and butterbeer, along with many other scrumptious treats. A rousing game of quidditch was then played (I reluctantly sat out, as I was still on crutches...) and we finished off with a game of Harry Potter trivia, which I won!!!Guests included Professors Dumbledore, McGonagall, Slughorn, Lupin, Trelawny and Snape, Madame Hooch, Seamus Finnigan, Tonks, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, and more...
Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. We died my hair red and I wore my costume to work on friday, and then remembered that I was working at the temple on Saturday morning, so we washed it out and didn't have the energy to redo it...
It was a great party! (thanks Colby!!!)

1 comment:

  1. i was so sad I wan't able to make it to the party. I was stuck in the hospital. I was supposed to be Professor Spout and Kurt was Hagrid.

    ReplyDelete