Sunday, February 7, 2010

I just wanted to write a quick post and say how grateful I am for the temple. This was a pretty hectic week at work, so it was wonderful to go and work in the temple on Saturday morning and be able to enjoy the peace there. Usually I like it best when we're busy and the baptistry is full, but I was glad this week for a few slow moments that gave me a chance to just be still and enjoy the spirit of the temple, to reflect on how it has blessed my life, and how it truly is a place separate from the world, a place where we can go to find that peace that might scarce in other facets of our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Me, too! I love going there. And since I have started going regularly, I have this wonderful feeling of "being home" when I walk in . . . I love the peace, the insight, the joy that I feel when I am there.
    Love you both!
    Mom O

    ReplyDelete