Thursday, February 25, 2010

All things in moderation . . .

. . . like chocolate. So here's my frugal kitchen tip of the day:
When I open up a bag of chcolate chips for chocolate chips cookies and other such necessities, I always dump in half the bag, grab a bag clip and toss it back on the shelf, Why? Oh, why would a chocolate enthusiast only use half a bag? Well, I never miss them, and I let the mixer go an extra minute to break up the pieces so they're more spread through. That's it.
P.S. Hershey's Special Dark Chips are the preferred bag around here.

Quick! Notice the "Baked Oven Fries" in my shared items up there under the banner? I'm making those. Like yum. Edit: it's farther down the list now, you'll have to to click "View All" to see it.

P.S. 2-I'm loving the new Michael McLean song "Hope Hiding There", #18 on the playlist at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment