Friday, March 12, 2010

Sickness. . .

So, I went to the doctor after 3 days of no energy, coughing, sore throat, and a faucet for a nose. He took an x-ray, (asked if I knew that my spine was crooked. I said , Yes, thank you) and pronounced that I have bronchitis and proscribed an inhaler to soothe the bronchial tubes (?) and some cough medicine to help me sleep. Well, to help me not cough at night, not that the syrup has a sedative in it. But it might . . .

The point of this post is to tell y'all then I'm going to start sharing some of our favorite songs, E might even join in on the fun. The first song will be the very next post. And you won't even have to wait very long for it. So there.
P.S. Some songs will appear on the playlist temorarily, so if you like them , please comment and they will stay. Or boo them and they will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment