I just got all the pictures off my phone and realized they make kind of a quick review of our recent activities (not that the pictures are actually of our recent activities...), so here they are:
Our friends Dave and Jill dropped in to visit us on a Sunday mornings few weeks ago and would have attended church with us if we had church at a reasonable time...2:30 is just so _______ (fill in favorite adjective here.) They have 2 (now 3) of the cutest kids and we love to play with them.

We went to the baptism of my niece Sydney last Saturday. It was great to see her making that important step in her life. And you say, how does that go with the picture....well, she's sitting next to me and I'm wearing the glasses from her happy meal...(this was actually taken on our trip to Tahoe over the 4th of July, but it made me think of her...).
For the 24th we went down to Willard bay with my family to play on the beach and my sister's wave runners. Since I didn't have a picture of that...I'm substituting this one of my camera shy nephew (and beautiful wife) while we were hanging out with them in Ogden.
I still go to work 5 days a week...this tree is outside my office.
And last but not least...My great, wonderful, amazing, increible bella esposa (Yes, that's you Megan...I don't have any other 'esposa') took me to the Real Salt Lake game last week. It was awesome!!! We won 3-0, the last goal was a sweet chip shot over the goalie in stoppage time, and there was a nice sunset to round out the evening.
Sometime around the middle of the second half we decided (for me it was probably more like about 30 seconds after we sat down) we really liked being there and that we should go more often (read: every game). Thanks honey for an awesome summer!!!!
I'm glad you had fun at the game. I left a comment on 61st ward wives for Megan to add me as an author if that is ok.
ReplyDeleteHey, can you please send an invite to my new email jacks.sweety@gmail.com ? Thanks!
ReplyDelete