Sunday, January 23, 2011

Favorite Pics from Florida

(They don't let you stop to take pictures near this sign, so I had to take it through the front window of the van...)

Here's a quick visual review of our trip to Orlando:

Day 1 - Epcot


Day 2 - Recover from Epcot (i.e. Lie in bed all day = no pictures)

Day 3 - Seaworld





Day 4 - Animal Kingdom







Day 5 - Kennedy Space Center





Day 6 - Magic Kingdom





7 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I would love to go there. Did you and Ethan just go? I would love to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had a fun time. Did E like Kennedy as much as you were thinking? I especial like the picture of you doing peace in the magic kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys got to have a fun time in Florida! Looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fun. I hope it was even though you're preggo. Epcot is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun little hoorah before the baby. You don't even look pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First- I'm jealous.
    Second- What a trip!
    Third- More pictures please.
    Fourth- Miss you guys. Sounds like St. George was fun.
    Fifth- HAPPY BIRTHDAY yesterday! Hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you had a chance to get away (Florida sounds awesome right about now). You're looking so cute in your overalls!

    ReplyDelete