Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Introducing:Joshua

Joshua was born on Friday April 22nd at 12:15 p.m.
(I will let Megan give as much or as little detail about labor as she wants in another post)







We absolutely LOVE Joshua. He is a calm, happy baby and we enjoy cuddling with him.



12 comments:

  1. He's adorable! I am so glad he's here safe and sound -- hope that you have a good recovery. Please let me know if you need anything -- meals, whatever... we love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! I'm glad he's here & that you are enjoying him at home :) I'm going to buy you something for little Joshua, if you need certain things, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, little boys are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! Hooray! He's here!! Welcome, little Joshua. Sleep well, parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful baby! Congrats! We will have to come see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's adorable! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! What a beautiful little baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so cute! We are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with him already. Congrats, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats!! Joshua is beautiful!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh congratulations! I hope everything went well! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete