If Zion could take on flesh, it would be Christ.
~Ethan
4 of us worked on the Quad. McKonkie, Ashton, Packer, and one other... oh, me.
~Pres Thomas S Monson
The family will reflect your personal turmoil if you are not seeking the Lord.
The beauty of the temple is in the sincerity of its worshipers.
The laughter of the world is just loneliness trying to reassure itself.
Broken hearts and broken homes are the results of broken covenants.
When I gave my will to the Father, I promised that I would obey. And I am free. Free of the world. And you can be free too.
~Neil A Maxwell
Boys, remember who you are and what you can become.
~Pres David O McKay
Because I have been given much
Because of thy life's mission Lord, I too must serve.
I'll leave the comfort of my home to tech thy word.
I'll see the sheep who've gone astray, and those who've never known the way.
I'll show that love by word and deed,
thus shall my thanks be thanks indeed.
~Denver Colorado Mission
I am saints for heaven and that makes a difference! I will go, I will do, the prophet told me to go and build a boat. I did it! I did it! The Lord commanded Nephi, fight the man. I did it! I did it!
~Andrew, while wearing a cheerio box on his head
He worketh in me to do according to His will.
Always put your trust in God, as it is not His work that is frustrated.
~Martin Harris
You can lose the cherry in the Shirley Temple by choosing not to repent and keep the commandments.
The worst thing you can do for your character is to feel the spirit and do nothing about it.
Unselfishness brings a ward closer together and closer to the Savior.
~Mark Tingey
Lord, use the fire in my heart to melt the lead in my feet.
We are not obedient because we are blind. We are obedient because we can see.
~M Russel Ballard
Don't run in the church, let the church run in you. Then you can walk in righteousness, and walk the strait and narrow.
~President Larsen
Remember that what binds us is stronger that what keeps us apart.
No comments:
Post a Comment