So here is a little hutch we picked up at an antique store in Spanish Fork last week. Soon it will be a lovely country blue stain. I think.

And these are the varieties of specimen that I have bottled so far this year Left to Right:Whole tomatoes, halved peaches, Roasted Tomato Soup, pickled chile peppers, tomato sauce with aromatics, pear puree, and roasted totato puree. (missing apple puree and apple slices)
Yum! And so grateful for my kinds neighbors/friends/and family for the Lord's bounty this year!


Looks like you should have those in the County Fair, Nice work! I think the blue would be a great color for your home.
ReplyDeleteNice find on the hutch. You've given me some more creative ideas for canning next year.
ReplyDeleteYour hutch looks nice with the bottles of fruit and veges . . . you've been very busy!
ReplyDeleteLove you all!
Mom O
I love it!! Yummmmmm......
ReplyDelete