Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Remembered

Who doesn't like to be remembered? I do. And I was. Thanks Jill.

Jill wrote a post about me and a yummy recipe that I shared with her.

Jill's a blogger. A real one. Well, not the giveaways-and-sponsors type of blogger, but she writes almost everyday and really opens up with her thoughts and feelings. I'd like to be more like that.
We had very good times together over a few months while I watched her kids. Or, rather, I watched other people watch her kids while we watched movies and I watched to make sure she didn't stop breathing in her sleep. Weird, I know. You can't buy friends like these. Nope, you just hope and pray that our difficulties will bring us together.
And I'm currently taking applications for more friends. Because Jill moved. Like 3 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. Ditto. I vote for you guys to move down here. :) I will eat my congee and wish you were here to watch Random Harvest with me and laugh at my little circus who would, undoubtedly, be performing in your honor. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm so glad you texted me the other day! I appreciated hearing from you! I know what you mean about being remembered, so thanks for remembering me!

    ReplyDelete