Monday, June 30, 2008

My First Dress!



I just purchased this dress and I'm very excited about it. I'm calling it "Diana" It's really beautiful and modest, simple-what many girls (I hope) will come looking for. In July I'm attending a self-employment workshop and I'll get my business and tax licenses. Thanks for your comments. I can't wait!!

3 comments:

  1. The dress is lovely, what beautiful fabric! Have someone model it for your business website. I am excited for you and think it will be a great business for you.

    Love
    Mom O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real Pretty Megan! To answer your question... I actually rented my wedding dress for a little store in Orem, called Pamela's Gowns...I think the total cost was around $400! and i only had it for like 4 days... i'm not so sure it was a good deal... because i actually did wear the dress that i origionally tried on... because the 'hairy' bride that rented before me thought it would be really cool to stand in the middle of a lake to get her picture taken... so the dress was totally ruined... SO, the dress i wore was actually too long by like 4 inches!!eek, i forgot about that... i was just glad to be married...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan,

    Great dress! Nice job! To answer your question ... I do still have my dress. But it was about a $5000 dress and I kind of want to keep it for posterity. I hope that you will understand!! I would really love to help you out with your business, though. Is there anything else I could do??

    ReplyDelete