To arrive at the place where we began, and to know it for the first time.
Hooray!
Congratulations!
Congratulations are in order! As well as a caution: You are now entering REAL LIFE. There's no going back.
Yea for graduating!! I wouldn't know. Hi Megan, this is Sarah Gedge. Found your blog through my "blog stalking". It's fun to see you guys.
Yay, I found your blog finally! Haha, this is Melissa Lewis by the way. But that is so exciting about graduation! I didn't know you were doing interdisciplinary studies...me too! Anyway, congrats!
Hooray!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations are in order! As well as a caution: You are now entering REAL LIFE. There's no going back.
ReplyDeleteYea for graduating!! I wouldn't know. Hi Megan, this is Sarah Gedge. Found your blog through my "blog stalking". It's fun to see you guys.
ReplyDeleteYay, I found your blog finally! Haha, this is Melissa Lewis by the way. But that is so exciting about graduation! I didn't know you were doing interdisciplinary studies...me too! Anyway, congrats!
ReplyDelete