Monday, November 16, 2009

It's almost finished!!

We went out to our townhome tonight for a final inspection and "homeowner orientation". It was about 6pm and therefore quite dark outside. But here are some pics to tease, and hopefully inspire you to come help us move in! Oh, and visit anytime!! That is a standing invite. Thanks to all who've helped make this happen!
These are the gorgeous black walnut cabinets and laminate floor of the kitchen. We LOVE it! The open door is the laundry room. The range is a glass top with 5 burners (2 are large & small) with a convection-option oven.

The sink is called "Silgranite" and the faucet is a pull out with a steady stream and a stronger rinse (think adjustable shower head), and on off button all on the wand.
The fridge will go in the other blank space. It's a side-by-side with water dispenser. Wow. We
are excited!!

The dining room and entryway half wall south of the kitchen.

Stairway to the 2nd floor and "office nook" with CAT-5.
Living room windows. The. view. is. fabulous.

The upstairs bathroom. The handsome, dark countertop was a serendipitous mistake. We're so pleased.
The (corner of the) master bedroom.
This is my bathtub. the night we sign, I'll be making very good friends with this room.


6 comments:

  1. Wow. What a beautiful place! I love the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I'll bet you are so excited!!! It looks absolutely gorgeous. Congrats you guys, I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! Congrats you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I can't wait to see what you do with it, and wish we could be there to help out...

    ReplyDelete