Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crayola Colors

Don't miss our big announcement! Scroll down a post to see it!

Love this re-make of an old song. Boy, is it true about E's eyes. They are so enigmatic, shameless, and mischievous. A color that can't be named. And so is my love for him. I can't explain it. He's so different and so special that nothing can touch him and bring him back to normal. He's done so much for me the past 4 years and throughout this new, sometimes scary, experience of pregnancy. Just grateful and in awe. Thought you should know.

3 comments:

  1. I love the black girl in the middle. She steals the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the song, Megan. First, with all the little kids, and the words are very true.
    The song that come on first when you log-on to your blog, what song is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I didn't comment below, but I'm so excited for you again! I really do want to do something with you guys. . . would you be interested in coming to a trunk-or-treat with me and Anna at the mall and/or Main Street on Saturday?

    Congrats again, it's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete