Friday, April 1, 2011

Chinese New Year

We had a party for Chinese New Year and Megan's birthday (two months ago). The theme was 'Everybody is Kung Fu Fighting for Megan's Birthday', with Kung Fu Panda as our main source of inspiration. We played a series of games to decide who was the true Dragon Warrior. And, as usual, we didn't take any pictures during the actual event

However, I did take pictures afterward of a few of the things we did, including the results of each of our competitions. So, though it's not what I wanted to post, at least its something...

As people arrived, we had them color a Kung Fu Panda picture.






Points were awarded to the top three finishers in each challenge. And here are the results:

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun evening!

    Love you !
    Mom O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ethan and Megan!
    Megan, I e-mailed you this morning on your mrsdresses gmail account... asking about having my wedding dress taken to my sister in law. I gave you more details there, but I just wanted to drop you a line here in case you checked this first.
    I know this is a busy time for you, and I don`t want to overwhelm you. So, if you could just let me know what will work best, then I can make it easy on everyone.

    If I don`t hear back from you today, I`ll give you a call.
    Thanks!!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete