Friday, April 1, 2011

Thrifting for Baby

Honestly, I would.

Many people have asked what things we still need for the baby, so I'm posting it here. However, keep in mind, this is a list of things that we would like second-hand, used, and loved. First, to reduce our carbon footprint, and second because I love thrifting!

Some things to keep in mind:
  • I will keep this list updated
  • We do not need any of these things immediately, especially as we do not know if it will be a boy or a girl. Gender-neutral things are always welcome, even after we know.
  • Please specify if you would like your item returned at any point
  • I do not mind cleaning any items, you can gift them as-is. Although your baby's drool is less gross to you than it is to me.
  • If we cannot use your item, we will find another place for it, and that place might be the DI. Please do not be offended.
Booster seat (for eating, not car)
Shoes-any size
Baby underwear/onesies
Baby hats
Crib/bassinet sheets
Waterproof sheet/pad for crib/bassinet
Swing gate for stairs
Cabinet locks
Wooden toys
Cloth diapers
Nursing tops/bras-any size
Changing pad/covers
Baby/children's books
Storage baskets
Nursing stool

P.S. My favorite color is purple, followed by green.
P.P.S. My favorite animal is the elephant.
P.P.P.S. Just thought you'd like to know ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Thrifting is great! I've gotten so many of Anika's clothes from Saver's and a a few from Kid to Kid. We've borrowed a lot of things from Than's sister which has been great too. Often I get someone a baby gift but then I think of how much more I could have gotten for the same amount at Saver's :)

    ReplyDelete