Monday, August 22, 2011

More quotes

More from my collection. ps-I cannot verify the validity of any of these quotes.


I feel a great burden being a member of the church, and yet, I'd rather feel it than not.
~Justin Cracroft

You can't go back to where you haven't been, you can't teach that which you don't know.

There is no danger of developing eyestrain from looking at the bright side of things.

There is a Book of Revelations in everyone's life. Everyday is a fresh start with no mistakes.
~Anne of Avonlea

If you want to give light to others, you first have to glow yourselves.
~Pres. Thomas S Monson

It's only a sacrifice if you give more than you get.
~Pres. Gordon B, Hinkley

Missionary work is the lifeblood of the Kingdom. When it stops flowing, the kingdom stops growing.
~Pres. Spencer W Kimball

We are not fighting for ourselves, we are fighting for the Savior.
~Elder Rex D Pinegar

When obedience ceases to be an irritant and becomes a quest, in that moment God with endow us with power.
~Pres. Ezra T Benson

Be loyal to the royal within you.
~ Pres. Harold B Lee

What we insistently desire, over time, is what we will eventually become and what we will eventually receive in Eternity.
~Elder Neil A Maxwell

When satan reminds you of your past, remind him of his future.
~Matt Huff

The field is white, step up to the plate.
~Matt Nelson

Sisters, you and your Christ-like attributes are what will get these investigators interested.
~Elder Kikuchi

When members and missionaries work together, baptisms can rise to whatever level the members want.
~Elder M Russel Ballard

Are you the kind of missionary your mother thinks you are?

Everything that is precious to me is mine be covenant.
~Kenton Allred

He's dying to know us. No, He died to know us. Love the Lord with all thy hear,t might, mind, and soul. When we do, the Lord is eager to bless us.
~Jason Ortiz

My heart rejoices until I can hardly remain earthbound.
If I could change anything about my life, I wish that I would pray more.
~Pres. Rhodes

Stretch seconds, magnify  moments.

That person is not truly converted until he sees the power of God resting upon the leaders if the church, until it goes into his hears like fire.
~ Pres. Harold B Lee

There are few people who are either too stupid or too dishonest that you can't learn something from everyone around you.

Always use the scriptures! My mom told me to never give a talk with at least one scripture.




No comments:

Post a Comment