Sunday, April 1, 2012

A fitting goodbye....




Did any of you see this today? I could not stop smiling! There's even a little tear in his eye if you look really close. I am a HUGE (closet) fan of the Archie. Well, now you all know. I decided that I could let the world know about my adoration for this young man now that he is serving the Lord.
These 2 videos are from his channel on YouTube. I have watched them at least 100 times. Each.
He is definitely my favorite singer ever and I hope that I have a daughter soon so that she can marry him and he can be my son-in-law. Isn't he so handsome? And he's even more spiritual. I just love that in a man.



I still get so mad when I think about how he didn't win American Idol. Really he was the best  and look how popular he is now and he wasn't even the winner! He was even on a TV show in the Philippines (that you can watch online by the way. It was such a cute romance.). Has any other American Idols been in a TV show? I don't think so. He is the best.
We went to every concert that we could and he is a very good entertainer too.
I cried when I heard that he was going to serve a mission. At first I was sad because then there wouldn't be any more TV shows or concerts. GAH! No! But then I was crying because he's such a good example and I'm so happy for him.
GO DAVID!!!!! WE LOVE ARCHIE!!!!

















April Fools!
I NEVER do April fool's jokes but I just thought of this and had to do it when I saw the pic from conference. I have no problem with David and am honestly happy for him and respect him a lot for his decision to serve. I just think that the Mormon obsession with him is humorous. I've mostly just heard middle-aged women gushing oven him like tweenies and it makes me giggle. Hope it made you laugh coming from me.


1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! I read this last month and tried to comment from my phone, but it didn't work and I had forgotten about it until I was looking at your blog this morning. I sat reading the whole post with my mouth open thinking, "I had no idea. Really? What?" and then laughed out loud at the last paragraph. Well played!

    ReplyDelete