Monday, September 14, 2009

Indian Summer: not generally a CV phenomenom



We're back!!! Almost a month to the day of our last post . . . I'm babysitting for a friend from church and she has let me use her internet. What a blessing, since ours has been down for the last few months. Some summer highlights: (What? It's not summer anymore? We graduated, remember? It'll be summer for us 'til the snow flies)
  • Ethan giving our friend's baby a blessing

  • Camping at Payson Lakes with E's family

  • Getting some new dresses for MRSDresses

  • Working on (and almost finishing!) the new kitchen

  • The balloon festival at Wolf Creek with my parents

  • Putting an offer on these gorgeous townhomes

  • Teaching R.S. 4th Sunday lessons again

  • Nauvoo roadtrip!

  • Friends having babies

Maybe I'll get around to making actual posts about them, but probably not. But we ARE back.



Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I know I contributed to at least two of those highlights. Congrats on the offers, I hope you win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing autumn photo - where did you take that? It is so beautiful!

    Love you lots!
    Mom O

    ReplyDelete