Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yipeee!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we got the 1st Call from LDS Family services about our adoption so we can finally get things rolling!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ethan and Megan! We are excited for you guys, and can't wait to hear more good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome, I'm so excited for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations...we didn't know you were in the adoption process! We have had two friends adopt within the past year and both couples are thrilled! Can't wait for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you were trying to adopt, but I think that is great and wish you luck. You'll be an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- congrats! We will be following your footsteps one day! =) Keep us updated!
    -Hermana Brown (Brittany)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh congratulations! I really hope the best for you guys! There's nothing more exciting than that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy for you both! I hope you match up to all sorts of people's lists for the ideal parent and get lotza kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! You are well deserving & will be fantastic parents!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what great news! I've been thinking a lot about you guys and wondering how things were going in that area. Can't wait to hear more about it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy for you! You may be interested in my sister-in-law's blog. They've adopted two sweet little girls. http://staceyandmark.blogspot.com
    Good luck to you both.

    ReplyDelete