Friday, September 18, 2009

Photo catch-up (courtesy of my mother)

First let me take a breath and tell myself it's okay to paste random pics of us on our blog. huh. wheew. Done. Let's go!
I found these photos on my Mom's camera today.


This is E & I at the Tabernacle following our Institute Graduation. E graduated with 2 special certificates fore extra credit hours and me with 1.

Please ignore the girl with the silly pose to the left of Ethan. She must have been on cold medicine that morning . . .
E's parents and my mom waiting for The College of Science diploma ceremony.

All grown up and Cum Laude. (He's so cute when he's serious like that)

This one may be a repeat, but it's right after getting our (fake) diplomas.
Mourning the modeling career that should've been . . .
Mommy's sweet new car!
Our sweet ride we're looking to sell. See KSL for details. (or just call us)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you found those great pictures on your Mom's camera-

    So delightful!
    Love you both!
    Mom O

    ReplyDelete