Friday, June 5, 2009

I heart Ethan

Here is a mish-mash of memes about husbands. Because I love mine. Because it's our anniversary. So there. And its long. You've been warned.

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Dust. I'm an awful housekeeper, but pretty darn good homemaker.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
The one that came on it. Don't give him options.

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Sauerkraut.4. You go out to eat. His drink would be?
Water, with two straws for efficiency.


5. Where did he go to high school?

Payson High.

6. What size shoe does he wear?
9.5 wide.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Books. Books, books. And books. He'd have a collection for every genre. Oh, wait . . . he DOES.

8. What is his favorite season?
Summer for all the opportunities to play anything & everything.

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Sandwiches. Lunch meat, mustard, miracle whip, lettuce, thinly sliced cheese, on homemade bread.

10. If he could leave on a vacation tomorrow, where would he want to go?
Home to work on the house and play with me. Even then he'd still check in at work every 4 hours.

11. What would he never wear?
In high school, it was a polo shirt. Now, pants with pleats, and that's because I won't let him.

12. What is his favorite sports team?
The soccer team he's currently on.
13. What is his favorite candy?
He really likes Werther's, but refuses to pin one down as his favorite lest I actually buy him some.


14. Who is his best friend?

Me. duh.


15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
That I would't be sick or in pain everyday. If it has to be a choice, he whishes I wouldn't buy so many things.

16. What is his Heritage?
The tall, blonde, blue-eyed Swedish. Shocker, I know.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Sheet cake brownies. Because I like them and it would take until his next birthday to decide on one.

18. Did he play sports in high school?
Soccer and football

19. What could he spend hours doing?
Reading. Oh wait, he does.

20. What is one thing you appreciate about him?
His frugality, his love of work, his smile, his optimism, his honesty, his humility, his silliness, his testimony of the Savior and power of the Atonement. I have to pick one? Then I appreciate his appreciation of lil' ol me.
21. What is something your husband always says to you?
I love you so much!

22. What makes your husband happy?
Mastering a new skill/game.

23. What makes your husband sad?
Not being invited to family events.

24. What was your husband like as a teen?
He says he was an awkward nerd, but his soccer friends helped him grow out of it. I think he was cute and much cooler than most boys at his age.

25. How old is your husband ?
1 year minus 2 weeks younger than me.
26. How tall is your husband ?
6 feet even.

27. What does your hubby do when you're not around?
If he's not cleaning the house, refer to # 19.

28. If your husband becomes famous, what will it be for?
Inventing something really cool no one but him and other rocket scientists understand.

29. What is your husband really good at?
Making me laugh, picking up new skills, driving safely, remembering what he's read.
30. What is your husband not very good at?
Not being apathetic about trivial things.

31. What does your husband do for a job?
Builds vacuum pump stations and runs tests in vacuum chambers for aerospace equipment.

32. What is your husbands favorite food?
Refer to # 3

33. What makes you proud of your husband?
When he does something that's hard for him, like make a new friend.

34. If your husband were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Yogi Bear. Stealing picnic baskets and living in Yellowstone.

35. How long have you been together?

3 years

36. How long did you date before you got married?

4 months. Almost to the day.

37. Who eats more?

Him. If not, something's wrong.

38. Who said "I love you" first?

I made him say it with words. I guess I knew it, but wanted to hear it. He was such a punk about it too.

39. Whose temper is worse?

Mine. He is like a little lamb, I can't even name 1 time when he's become really mad.

40. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

Depends where I am comfy. At home, he does, but he's always happy to switch me.

41. Who is the most stubborn?

We're even. He is for fun. But I am subconsciously.

42. Whose parents do you see most?

Mine when we live up north, and his when we live down south.

43. Who kissed who first?

He kissed me, but not until I'd shyed away 2 0r 3 times.

44. Who has more siblings?

He has 5. I have 3.

45. How did you meet?

I started going to his ward, and as soon as I saw him, I wanted to marry him. After careful scheming to "help" his girlfriend out of the picture, he asked me out. Very few days have passed since that day that we haven't been together.

Thanks for an awesome anniversary trip and 3 years of marriage!

I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Nice meme. We love you guys. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like getting to know about you guys a little better :). Happy anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! There are a lot of things him and Damien have in common! Happy anniversary! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete